At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Our cloud-based solution is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.
As Chief Product Officer, you’ll take on the following responsibilities:
- Determining and constantly evolving the overall product & service strategy, the current and future product & service portfolio, as well as the roadmap strategy (including decommissioning)
- Ensuring our portfolio’s overall profitability incl. guard-rails for pricing strategy
- Owning and leading the successful development of all products and services within our portfolio
- Collaborating closely with colleagues in the Product team across single use case clusters to ensure a coherence across our entire portfolio
- Working with our Professional Services, Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams to discover and promote the features and improvements that build a market-leading SaaS video solution
- Constantly overseeing competitive moves and offerings of existing and potential competitors, and derive effective measures to maintain the USP of our product and service portfolio
To thrive in the role as Chief Product Officer, you’ll need:
- Experience in defining, articulating and inspiring buy-in to product visions
- A minimum of four years' experience as a Product Owner in a SaaS, cloud-based and/or web application environment
- A track record of successful product and service delivery projects within the SaaS area
- The uncompromised will to take risks and ownership – and lead our Product team to a new level
- A passion for excellence, innovation, and taking on technical challenges
- Strong communication skills, managing both technical and non-technical stakeholders in creating a common understanding of requirements, and establishing effective working relationships
- The ability to coach multiple cross- functional product delivery teams
- Strong decision-making skills and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the processes involving creating SaaS solutions in an agile company
- Excellent written and spoken English
Why you will love working with us:
Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in a team of different backgrounds and cultures.
Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular Communities of Practice, 1:1s and peer-feedback, German classes in our office and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
Balance your Life: Schedule your work balanced with your life situation and enjoy 30 paid vacation days, self-determined working hours as well as the option to work from home occasionally.
Location by the Spree: Our spacious headquarter is located directly at the Spree river in the heart of Berlin, offering interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas and take a break together.
Remote-friendly: We have well structured and flexible processes so that we can work from home or the office according to everyone´s needs and in balance with the individual private and company life. Spending time with the team in our Berlin office a few times a month will be needed for the most positions.
Compensation: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses regularly to ensure that we are paying salaries above the market average. Additionally, we offer you a company pension (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20%.
Relocation Support: If you are not located in German yet, don’t worry, we will support your move with a relocation package to make settling in as easy as possible for you.