At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.
- be the QA-expert in our agile multinational software development team
- as part of our Technical Leadership team you´ll have a high impact on the further development and enhancement of our Enterprise Video Platform
- analyze and optimize our existing software architectures
- define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- coach, develop and grow our software development teams to drive best practices and write code with them; oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- implement high-quality and scalable video asset management and video streaming solutions for enterprise customers
- experience how the principles of the Agile Methodology are implemented and lived within the whole organization
- relevant work experience as a Software Engineer in Quality Assurance (at least 3 years)
- experience as software architect in building high traffic web applications in an agile environment of several years
- demonstrate that you are a technological leader that knows the newest trends and has an eye for interesting future technologies
- drive changes and motivate people beeing a really good presenter and communicator
- prove your experience with scalable API platform services and ideally in implementing RESTful APIs for mobile and web applications
- run complex software solutions on cloud services (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- be experienced with orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes or comparable technologies
- be hands-on in designing software and solving complexity by using OOP design patterns and SOLID principles
- show strong knowledge of databases (especially MySQL, ElasticSearch and MongoDB)
- show us you experience with configuration management tools like Saltsack, Puppet, Chef or similar technologies
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO to Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constant new challenges and a desire for thinking outside the box.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key components.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, free fruit and candy, health program and relocation support.